From Today I'll Be a Goddess

Dex-chan lover
ehh, it's okay so far. Hopefully it won't go full non-sense.

I knew it was coming, but... seriously, a bimbo getting a job literally because of her looks, makes my stomach roil. In the real world, when you don't have insider connections or bombshell looks to con people with, you need to be overqualified and underpaid to get into any career.

@lolikoki Im rge real world, women need to be overqualified to get the same jobs as men, are underpaid and suffer from a glass ceiling. So, well, to get a job, it's better to be a man than a bombshell woman.

@OkiStash I know right?

Well, here's something else the MC hasn't considered. The baby isn't going to come out right away and he might not get pregnant right away either. Though, what I really want to talk about is...what happens after he gives birth? Will he change right away in the hospital? If it changes right away, how is he going to explain to everyone?

Well maybe fox magic will just make everyone forget or something. XD

Fed-Kun's army
This is such a bad series, jesus. Absolutely horrible story with bad characters and perpetuates awful cliches. Even if the art is passable when the artist tries, the huge overexaggerated reactions make it look childish.

Seriously why are genderswap stories usually garbage? Sucks. I can't find good ones.

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about this series. 2/10. And barely escapes being a full 1/10 honestly.

@OkiStash It seems that it's implied that he would take care of the child but as @commandodude mentioned there are really too many issues with the series to seriously debate about it. I mean think about it. He's not okay with having sex with a man because he's straight. One would think once his partner finds out he's actually a man, then the partner would also have issues with the situation no? On top of the whole thing, if the fox can take out the yang energy of the guy, why can't she take out the yin energy that was implanted in the first place? Energy is energy. Other wuxia/xianxia series generally explain the rules better. It just seems like this author isn't good at laying a good foundation. Really, just get the higher level fox spirit to move the energy. Unless she's just messing with the MC.

mrf

What is this all about there's lots of low ratings here. I need to read it to find out myself. Description doesn't tell much

mrf

Alright i admit it this is funny and enjoyable when you don't have anything to do.

Users who are viewing this thread