Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (20)

Dex-chan lover
Whoa

How the heck that reporter able to get in? I swear he has become supernatural by now.

@otakubouzu. Well, from early arc. he has been established as the ghost of battlefield where his presence is ignored by all combatants and passersby alike. He is like a ninja in that aspect, even more than Frederick Lancaster

Dex-chan lover
Basically the walking organic human version of that "overpowered" Camouflage System used by that cargo ship from before.

Double-page supporter
Ahh, I was wondering when that reporter would show up. Guess they let him on both sides now.

Dex-chan lover
How did the reporter got in there of all places?
Also i am not so sure anymore about Shin being brainwashed...

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the reporter working for the O.C.U.? What's he doing in U.S.N. territory?

Double-page supporter
Inudsuka is a freelance journalist, so no affiliation to either side, or to any particular news service / company either.

Still, seems odd that he would be allowed to record in what are no doubt highly sensitive areas where one of the USN's strongest secret weapons (seemingly) is undergoing maintenance. Of course, maybe he's agreed to only record the pilot or something. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread