Front page: latest_updates/All tab to show 'hot/fire' symbol against chapters in the list

Fed-Kun's army
Front page
Would be nice if the mangas in the all list have a 'hot/fire' symbol if it exceeds a particular view count for a time limit of a day.

There is already a top chapter facet which kinda satisfies my requirement. But I want to see if the mangas shown in the (https://mangadex.org/#latest_update) all tab are popular or not, rather than checking in the top chapter facet.

Dex-chan lover
Your suggestion is appreciated, and your 🔥burning🔥 🔥hot🔥 passion for this topic is not left unnoticed. However, this seems like a non-issue to me. It's not a very 🔥hot🔥 topic, to begin with.

The 'Latest updates' section is just that: the latest updated manga, with no indicators of 🔥popularity🔥. The '🔥Top🔥 chapters' section is for showing 🔥top🔥 chapters. They are separated clearly so that users are able to view recently updated manga sorted by both 🔥popularity🔥 and time updated.

Like you said, the '🔥Top🔥 chapters' section already meets your requirement somewhat.

Any other responses are welcome. Just don't let it get too 🔥heated🔥 in here, guys.

Contributor
My opinion on this suggestion, which has no bearing whatsoever on whatever the admins decide:

15979.png

Fed-Kun's army
Woah thought this was the 'Suggestions' forum, and not the "roast op" forum 😅.
Though I must admit they are some fine roasts.
dCL1bXa.gif

@Halo
Yeah I'm sloth level lazy.
Anyway I sometimes use a mobile device to read, and I have to scroll through the latest updates, to get the hot chapters.
Didn't see any rules that said it must be a super critical feature to post. Just a nice-to-have suggestion, not critical/urgent at all.

Dex-chan lover
Based gr8g over here taking the shitposts like a champ.

But sorry to break it to you, @gr8g . I don't see this suggestion gaining traction with the mods.

🔥Flameo🔥, 🔥hotman🔥.
bigtiddyoneesan

Fed-Kun's army
meh... was feeling bored since didnt find any nice manga to binge.
So posted the suggestion
giphy.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Woah thought this was the 'Suggestions' forum, and not the "roast op" forum 😅.
Based on the few times i actually come to the suggestion forums, it's pretty much a 50/50 chance.

Double-page supporter
Code:
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂.
𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓞𝓟 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

Anyway I sometimes use a mobile device to read, and I have to scroll through the latest updates, to get the hot chapters.
You even came up with a good reason. Yeah, MD mobile usability isn't the greatest.
There is a big overhaul coming soon™ though, perhaps this will get addressed somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Woah thought this was the 'Suggestions' forum, and not the "roast op" forum
Well unlike others you actually took it like a champion so
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread