Frontier Diary - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
I cried tears of joy seeing this got an update. Keep up the great job.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one keeps up with the time skips, much nicer to just get the main points with skips and not have major events happen every bloody day like other series, that shit is such nonsense.
And the version where the author gives stupidly precise details for every little magic fantasy interaction that doesn't make sense to fill out the pages is even worse, none of that here though, yay.

Thanks for the chapter. ~7 months since the other group released one, I thought this series would never get another release.

Contributor
Thanks a lot.
Just a little thing, the text at page 5 says actually something like "I'm going to give a hand/help these two"

EDIT:
For page 15, last panel, there's a typo on Saphate's name. And you can probably translate that as something like "Oonya-san, could it be that toward Saphate, you...?"

Dex-chan lover
Woo, thanks for releasing this! I'm also excited to have more trash harem isekai manga to read! :p

Double-page supporter
I want an awesome made like Oonya. Although I am pretty sure I will jump her the first chance she lets me.

There is the carrot of fear. You cruelly murdered the bunnies to steal their food. Fear the carrot!

Accursed weed removal magic gosh darn, I want weed removal magic....

@Varler Literally not an isekai as this is not "another world"
MC hasn't reincarnated nor teleported to another world. This is a fantasy story.

Onya is the biggest cahd here. She makes previously inhabitable place very comfy in the span of a day and gets food, no problem.
She is the true provider in this relationship!
Also, she goes for what she wants! Go, Oonya! Get that mistress position!

Users who are viewing this thread