Frontier Diary - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Oof...this story was going so well...but I can sense someone in the background of the mangaka demanding he put in an unnecessary loli character because that's what the readers would like.

is something wrong with the pages for anyone else ? seems like from some pages some are cut off and no refreshing didn't help

Dex-chan lover
Went back and reread chapter 1, it spoils how many people end up joining their group. Loli bear was there from the start.
There's also a floaty dark-skinned lady, wonder what her deal's gonna be.

@Redroyce I had that problem but messing with the fitting setting on the side, ie fit to container, fit to hight, it fixed itself on one of the settings.

Dex-chan lover
well aren't they lucky to have the man they refused entry to prepare them medicine so quickly...

Group Leader
>Introducing bear girl and not making her buff
What a missed opportunity smh. Even if they wanted to make her the token loli they could have at least made her less twig-like. Bears are like the last creatures that would be super skinny when humanized.
The thick eyebrows are great and she's cute af tho. I would hope for her to be like a daughter character, but it seems that's not the path the mangaka is going to take.

Honestly, it was a bear in my bed!!

FBI? Yeah thats him, said he was sleeping with a bare demi human child

Users who are viewing this thread