Frontier Diary

Props to the new translator. You did well for it being your first time man. This series is pretty interesting, so I’m glad someone picked it back up

Group Leader
I'm going to be translating hopefully a chapter a week until I catch up to the raws, which are up to chapter 10 on the site I'm getting them from, but I think there are actually 12 currently.
Right now i'm done with 6 pages of chapter 3.
Also I noticed most of the time the credit page is at the top, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get it to not be at the bottom. Oh well.

Group Leader
@DrHizzle I also tried to send you a DM xD

Well, I'm a group's leader who is translating Frontier Diary into spanish. I had planned to release and english version of chapter 2 and 3, but you got ahead of me yesterday haha. I was thinking about remake the chapter 2, but I think I'll leave it that way because it's not really bad translated. I just want you to know that I'll pick up the serie, unless you want to continue it. Let me know what you think.

This was the message I tried to send you yesterday. Will you continue it after all?

Group Leader
@DrHizzle Well, I've already translated chapter 3 into English, but if you are going to continue it, maybe I shouldn't publish it

Group Leader
@JackSen I was only continuing it because I didn't think anyone else would, if you want to pick it up then i'll leave it to yall!

Glad the TL groups sorted out the rights to translate this. I can't wait to see more of this!

I saw the cover and I thought this was a nice story about two girls starting a life together, unfortunately I did not notice the actual main character behind the interesting looking people

Users who are viewing this thread