Frostbite - Latter Part

Dex-chan lover
That was a very good and sad story. I don't think that woman ever loved her.

Fed-Kun's army
This is bittersweet, though more bitter than sweet. When you have to say... At least she lived, you know you are dealing with a depressive and realistic story. This feels very personal, so I hope the author finds happiness

Dex-chan lover
if i had to choose btw saccharine love stories with happy endings and poignant stories like these, i would pick the happy ones bc this shit gets too fucking real bruh

but its always stories like these that are memorable in the end ah i feel so bad lol ty for the story

why did she date the girl that scammed her tho 😭

Dex-chan lover
if i had to choose btw saccharine love stories with happy endings and poignant stories like these, i would pick the happy ones bc this shit gets too fucking real bruh

but its always stories like these that are memorable in the end ah i feel so bad lol ty for the story

why did she date the girl that scammed her tho 😭
She was alone, depressed and wanted to feel love and to be wanted. That girl wanted to use her. Classic case of self-hatred leading to self-harm.

oof this is so realistic. lesbian suffers while the other woman gets to marry a man with her child and possibly be happy. also the ending for the lesbian says she never dated again. her whole life she was left alone and used. nothing about that is a happy ending or even bittersweet. just bitter.

I am absolutely destroyed. Oh my fucking god. It hurted way more than I thought.

Zhou yu deserved so much more, being abandoned twice in her life by her loved ones is actually unimaginable and I could completely empathize with her despite her murderous intentions on chp1.

Now, even facing her ex she had the thought of giving her half of the money. I know, she thought about killing them too, but that was just her last desire made in a whim, maybe the last wish that she was holding onto. But she didn't kill them and could empathize as much as she could.

BUT NOW, that ex of hers REALLY has guts, how could she be like that?? Using people like they are nothing and throwing them away is just beyond wrong, and even after that, she couldn't make a proper apologize???? I JUST CANT, THAT SLAP WAS ACTUALLY MERCIFUL 😭😭

fuck this is just so good

I just read this, processed it for a bit, then reread it, then cried for like 20 minutes

Double-page supporter
thank you for the TL!

this is extremely sad but i guess it's good that she didn't continue with murder. i'd like to believe the other woman loved her since they stayed together for a while but it seems like she is just a manipulator.

i'm giving the MC a happy ending in my imagination. :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread