Fruits Basket - Vol. 11 Ch. 63

I still wonder till this day why couldn't somebody kill this bitch Akito instead only listen to her talking shit?

@Ryo90 That's what emotional abuse does to you. I really understood Kyou in this chapter. If you've always been told you're one thing, it's very easy to believe it; if someone tells you you're something else (something nicer), then it only takes one word from the abuser to push you back down.

I think it has something to do with Akito being “god.” Through the curse, the animal spirits are bound to him and can’t seem to disobey. Even some of the other, more well adjusted kids that have normal loving families never blame Akito for stuff that is clearly his fault, like beating up Kisa or blinding Hatori. I’m curious if the past heads of the family were this abusive, or if it’s just because of Akito’s own crappy childhood.

The Sohma clan needs to have some psychologists in the family. They’d be way more useful then a medical doctor.

For real though why does no one just knock his shit? This Akito faggot is getting hella annoying, like why does everyone just let him run his mouth? For real, Yuki could probably knock his shit out with two clean hits. Wasn't the legend about how the rat crossed the line first? Shouldn't the rat be the head of the clan? What's so special about this nigga that he gets to be the head? He's even younger than some of these niggas but they still let him do whatever tf he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread