Fucked by My Best Friend

Why Gore?? I've already read until chapter 21 on another site and haven't seen a single thing with gore

Hi I’m new, it says there are no chapters in my language, what does that mean? I know to change my language in the cogwheel on the top, but I tried many languages and it still won’t work. Can you help me out? ^^

@nattonator I'm sorry, it also says that there are no chapters in my language... I can't really help :/ I don't know how to change my language (and I've been in this site for at least one month so I'm also relatively new, I think?) but to me it usually showed every chapter (even if I don't speak the language)

@Kolderen When I came across this one here, there was a gore tag and there wasn't even a description so someone must have changed it.
Also if you search on google orishima yupopo webtoon or fucked by my best friend you find lots of links with it. It's mainly on sites with a lot of hentai (including the one where I read it) so unless you go to them it's difficult to find... I'm sorry but I'll not post here the link but if you search it you'll find it for sure...

Dex-chan lover
Jokes by jokes, but it get anime in april, lol. Probably as short hentai series.

Damn this is something that's crossed my mind . If I was to turn into I hot girl would I fuck my virgin friends....??? Naaa shits gay tbh

But..

Yo, this is actually getting an adaptation lmao. April 4, 2021. Can’t wait bro....why though💀 not bad but really 😂.

Don’t know man read it were the show was gonna get added on CrunchyRoll though lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Heres the adaption o.o https://anime.iowl.jp/videos/1130

Users who are viewing this thread