Fudanshi Kazoku

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!
The big bro remind me of natsume from natsume books of friend

Contributor
Somebody let me know if this has hints of incest or not?

If it's totally incest-free it sounds like potentially a fun and different story... but, I don't quite have the iron stomach to go in and find out for myself, at least not today.

Preeetyyy sure this is incest, don't mind, but I would like to know for sure and all.

What's OSHI?

Other people are asking, while it is stated the younger son is into his older brother, nothing seems to come of it. (As of this comment anyway). Guys can be straight and be a fudanshi.

@Pokari for me it won't go this gay. I read the 9 chapters available and it seems to me that the little brother like his brother really much but not romantically. It' a funny slice of life story about a fudanshi family, not romance oriented bl.

a cute setup but ngl i am a bit disturbed by the lil brother's complex. sometimes it's taken a tad extreme for comical purpose but somehow that makes me uncomfortable instead, considering how young he is.

but i see people enjoying this and that's great. just not for me. i'm rooting for the dad tho haha

@goldcat7
i know this is a late reply, but 'oshi' is a term usually used say that _____ is a fav of yours, but oshi quite literally just means 'push'. i guess an english equivalent would be 'bias' or 'stan'. an oshi can be a character, band, singer, idol, actor, or whoever you really love. of course, you can always have more than one oshi (it's just that people tend to look down upon people who have over 5 or so oshis for some reason? idk japanese fan culture is pretty weird).

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@A_shiina Please only upload actual chapters, stick things like that at the end of a chapter if you want people to see it.

@A_shiina yo no offense but i think you should really get a proofreader, or at least use grammarly or something like that. You should be able to find proofreaders on the scanlator school discord server. Also thanks for translating this <3

Users who are viewing this thread