Fudanshi Tenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Find happiness with someone

Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
3,075
Didn't expect them to give us that development so soon and so abruptly. Humans can't see the bond, angels can't see the bond, we readers got bright neon signs pointing right towards those two
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 4, 2023
Messages
491
Didn't expect them to give us that development so soon and so abruptly. Humans can't see the bond, angels can't see the bond, we readers got bright neon signs pointing right towards those two
Does that mean we aren't human :0

Yeah, I'm surprised they dropped it on us so quickly, but I suppose there wasn't much else they could do, we gotta get to the dramatic separation part.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
3,075
Does that mean we aren't human :0

Yeah, I'm surprised they dropped it on us so quickly, but I suppose there wasn't much else they could do, we gotta get to the dramatic separation part.
Would you consider beings with near omiscience but little influence on your world very human? All about perspective
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
838
Here comes the "angst arc" where they will be separated (not for to long) before they became oficialy a couple, the question still remains ¿Will Remi become human or the mc will "die" and become an angel?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top