Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - First Date...?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, Keep it up. now it anymore of that stundere chick or brocon rote. i will very piss off

VIP
finally cute chapter... no drama and annoying character... i can't see it in the future tho...

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a dick move from the little sister... he was having such a nice date :|

lol JASCA...

when I saw the logo I knew it was TOSCA, I used to pass by one to the train every day :p

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed you guys have Ravness in your credits page. Now you're officially my favorite scanlation group of all time.

@amaisuika Probably, the characters from Takagi-san show up sometimes, and we know Hibino is Mina's cousin (the blonde girl with the eyebrows). We've also seen Kyoko, Hibino, and Hikari in (Moto) Takagi in the pool chapter.

Contributor
oHAOE9x.jpg

This pig...this pig has seen some shit...

kYOko stop cockblocking poor kenji... he finally got some one-on-one hibino happiness ???

Dex-chan lover
Hrgnnn! What's up with manga pets and world class acting these days? First Chomusuke in Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Nichijou wo! ch 12 and now Uriuri. Whom shall I give the Oscar for Best Death Scene this year, huh?

D*mn it Hikari! So uncool! But I guess the next chapter is hers. Good for her. But I still can't wait to see her reaction, when she realizes, that her Prince Charming is the same one she treated like sh*t all the time. Though it's sad. I like her little crush story very much, but that other ship sailing stronger.

Aggregator gang
I want to say the MC insenstive but idk. It's weird what the Author doing. It'd be nice if he didn't introduce that "Creeper" love interest?

if anyof you were wondering why hikari was saying they are going to take my belly buton this page will tell you why.
https://bloomreviewsblog.com/2018/10/19/october-mythology-special-raiju-raijin/

Users who are viewing this thread