Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan

This was good, but could have been longer, and a better ending. They could've given us more chapters to show us what happens after that, like if the President ever gets with Kyoko, (I hope not) and if they ever find out the secret

Agree with the below comments, the ending was pretty bad. I'd say 4 or 5 out of 10

MC gets with his crush after the sister's friend finds out he's her crush and gets over it and tries to help him get with his crush. Then the last chapter (37) doesnt even really add anything to the story it's just there

Banned
after 1 volume, this is way more weird & uncanny than it is cute

Dex-chan lover
Besides the plot holes towards the end this was actually pretty enjoyable.

But maaaaan the plot holes. Only wish the author had more time.

Of only there was a couple more chapters for the rest of the story to be set straigh, it would've been a better read, i still enjoyed it regardless

i wanna like this more but with how it was going (including plot holes) and how it ended i can't sadly.

Annoying President
Thank goodness the author was considerate when he saw the complaints and simply excluded him, even though he made a small appearance in the end as a souvenir.
. Well, it's over, I guess. I wanted development of the two protagonists, but that's not what we got, As much as the author was closed minded and every time a problem arose he would just take off Kyouko's ribbon.

Foi assustador ver pela primeira vez o Japão não sendo o Japão, sobre relacionamento entre irmãos, não q não houve exagero, mas em comparação com os de sempre, foi quase saudável

Users who are viewing this thread