Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Ursula's Abilities (2)

I can't help but feel like this is just Arifureta but the MC starts with friends. Thanks for the chap APEP SCANS.

Thanks for this chapter.
Just one thing, why do you let a sentence in japanese (otsukaresama deshita) and add a note to explain what this sentence means instead of translate the sentence (like any other) ? It's faster for you to translate the sentence and easier for the reader (no need to read the japanese text then the note). I actually don't care but I never understood why some translators do that (and I do translation in a fansub team).

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
another chapter of... the title of the series is clearly wrong

gives me a headache reading that middle tier magic name lol, if you don't mind, can you change the font for similar magic tier in future release?
thanks for the chapters

Dex-chan lover
We don't deserve the world tree goddess Yuri-sama! She's too pure and perfect!😭

Uh isn't yuri torturing him just so she can get thanked? I mean, of course, it's to get stronger but I don't think that's the actual motive lol.

The real title of this manga should be: The Unfavourable Job "Appraiser" Is Actually the Strongest If and Only If You Receive Help From The Literal Source of Magic In This World Because If You Don't It's Useless Job

Fed-Kun's army
Nice nicee I want more, I hope they release the next chapter soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread