Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1 - Searching for Her Sisters …

Contributor
So can anyone explain how does he know that his eye is yggdrasil's core? Or is it something that anyone can just tell?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously, their love for jewels allowed them to bypass logic (most likely).

That or it is an actual jewel and the character's skill involves gems allowing them to know things?

This story has been less than consistent and very illogical, so what does it matter now?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
If nothing else, I will give this manga props for the "unconventional thinking!" gag.

Double-page supporter
TBH, at the end of the last chapter, I figured Jasper was a reverse trap.
@Sanguinius_The_Angel I get what you mean, but Jasper said himself that he prefers women. So I guess "uses Bi's as a joke" would be more accurate here.

Dex-chan lover
she can't be # 2 bride, that's ursula place

damn... he can't go crazy and try to steal the eye right?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this particular work will be providing you with a satisfactory overview of the psychosexual backgrounds of its secondary characters, PR.

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Boy speedran that harem so fast he was able to cheat in a male member. That's skill right there.

Pg. 8 Proofreader, you can't just ask why is someone gay!

@Osarumon But it looks that he just got lucky though, we need to find a way to manipuate RNG to get better times consistently.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... proofreader and some commenters here are obviously 20th century idiots...

And the whole depiction here is cringe, but it seems the whole manga is in relation to anything romance/sexual...

Power Uploader
2v8sfu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Scratch that "Chilled Guard" dude idea, he's gay.

They have their perks, but at the same time, a big annoying streak. However, he's a gemcutter, which just subtracts his "Queer" factor by a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread