Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - Searching for Her Sisters …

Dex-chan lover
This is going in a little bit of a weird direction idk if I'm okay with that...

Dex-chan lover
Surprise bisexual harem, at least we won’t have to suffer through 100+ chapters of will they/won’t they with the tree girl

Dex-chan lover
So an innocent tree, and now a tricky tree... And here we thought our family was messed up.

Does this also mean that if he constantly keeps his eyes closed in battle, he will never receive damage?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
Oof! A second cock block has arrived. The mischevious loli kind.

Leveling up from Tree Hugger to a Tree Fucker just got a bit more difficult?

• Drink
Haaa i thought this is just an adventure manga with no harem aaah my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Harem is not entirely bad but if the harem members is useless by having no characteristics of it's own other than being a harem member that's just the worst

i get that the guy is like a comical relief but that princess is just annoying me i hate pointless harem the most srsly

Dex-chan lover
Wow so many harem members already and we barely into the series.

Dex-chan lover
A tree harem? Dude's gonna get his own forest.

And now there's a msgk that needs correction 💢💢 Will there be other guardians too?

• This
Dex-chan lover
LMAO, my boy went from a nobody to a super star real quick hahaha. Interesting seeing Ursula letting Lucy hug MC, it's a development already. And guess new harem member appeared, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread