Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - What You Want to Do (2)

Banned
@Hounder Both for the MC and the idiot who tried to get then killed. The idiot since you made the MC stronger and the MC since its a flag that the idiot is put on the bus.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, he's strong enough to one-shot s-rank bosses. There's not much point in getting worked up over some nobody who tried to kill him. Especially since it led to him meeting his tree waifu.

This is the best revenge, instead of working out for some tiny peasent, just flex right next to him and let everyone else hit him

Dex-chan lover
TBH this was the best part of the manga so far, after Yuri existence ofc.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Ngl one of the things I like about this series is the character designs. The faces and expressions stand out and don't feel lazy at all

Aggregator gang
Hmmm. Reading the first parts of this bar scene, I thought they were going to breakout out in the Gaston song (Beauty and the Beast). He looked just like him.

🎶Nooooo oooone bails like Zoid-San. Screws their friends like Zoid-San. Makes up lies so he can cover his ass like Zoid-San...🎶 LOL

By the way, isn't Jolene getting off really, really lightly. I mean she doesn't even show up here? She's the one that cast paralyze on him and whole heartedly agreed to make him bait.

Wooow that dude calling that guy out on his weird behavior for his saviour has some high iq compared to other bystanders I've seen in other mangas holyyy

But yeah smiling and thanking him definitely throws that asshat for a loop lmao

Users who are viewing this thread