Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Heaven and Hell (1)

Dex-chan lover
what with these mommy/big lady stuff?
am i the only one doesnt get anything "awakened" with that?
i know it's RE8, but seriously i just though, BIG but nothing else

Dex-chan lover
wait, why it kinda like the 7 deadly sin vibe of lewdness?
i like it
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was counterbalanced. In the WN, the guild master was an old lady. Here, she's hot and interested, balancing out the fact that they turned Jasper from female in the WN to male here (unless we're all getting gaslighted here).
Really? Thats a retarded change over for both of them.

Ofcourse we get a hot springs episode le sigh. I'm suprised the adventurer guild doesn't know MC saved the 3rd princess, after they learnt who he was I'm not sure why the Princess didn't report that to the guild :S

Dex-chan lover
How is he scarred to hell like that when Yuri's abilities heal so completely outside of things like the eyes? I mean, I guess if he got them before meeting Yuri (...that's a shitload of scars for someone that just carried luggage and didn't do any fighting, however) it would make some sense, but even those old injuries might be healed, right?

I mean, this guy got his fucking face eviscerated by that huge bear monster like he was trying to french kiss a weed whacker. If injuries that would cause scars left scars regardless of Yuri's healing his entire face would just be claw marks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How is he scarred to hell like that when Yuri's abilities heal so completely outside of things like the eyes? I mean, I guess if he got them before meeting Yuri (...that's a shitload of scars for someone that just carried luggage and didn't do any fighting, however) it would make some sense, but even those old injuries might be healed, right?

I mean, this guy got his fucking face eviscerated by that huge bear monster like he was trying to french kiss a weed whacker. If injuries that would cause scars left scares regardless of Yuri's healing his entire face would just be claw marks.
Its cause the mangaka wanted his cake and to eat it too, I also was like "Why is he all scarred?" when he's been getting healed. But remember he lost an eye that should have been healable too (Although we could assume they chose to not save the eye so they could magic eye him) and yeah he'd have no scars from the healing as evidenced from the face and other healed places.

Dex-chan lover
First MOMMY
Second, wow my boy MC's hard work paid off huh? My boy is ripped and lucky as well, imagine bathing with two beauties like Yuri best and her sister?

Users who are viewing this thread