Fuin Maou wa Mederaretai - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Furiously clicks follow
Oh my friggin god.
I'm on a diet and this much sugar is bad for me!

Dex-chan lover
"Ish like."

YOOO WHAT THE FUUUCK THAT'S CUTE AS SHIT BRO REEEEE

YOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
I hate this so much, if I was him I would just kill her, she prefers the beast over him, and there are tons of other beasts that look just like him so he's not even special in that form anymore. I know eventually she's gonna still fall in love with him, but it's still infuriating because it will be slow progression. He doesn't want to kill the spirit because it will make him look bad, what a pathetic excuse, kill her in a blink of an eye when the girl isn't looking, I hate when people have so much power but lose to girls weaker than them because of words, even if it just a gag most of the time. The cliche where a demon king fears some type of girl, whether it be a maid, sister, mother, etc. is so annoying, just cause they use a harsh tone on you you're scared of them, with your power you could kill them so easily. These are fantasy worlds, the strongest should be at the top of the chain so stop being so pathetic. That girl isn't special either, he said loads of girls called him cute in his beast form, it literally could've been anyone that took care of him, he could easily get a way hotter girl with his power. I don't find this cute at all, it's just annoying and a waste of immense power.

Users who are viewing this thread