Fujii on the Roadside - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fujii and Tanaka

Seems like the chapter got jumbled up during the upload : there are doubled and missing pages.
Still picked up my interest though,thanksforthetranslation :3

Group Leader
I apologize for the weird ordering, I was uploading some late minute changes and it seems some pages didn't delete themselves or messed up the order somehow. It should be fixed, but if not, let me know in the comments.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Page 34 hit me so damn hard :qq: . I wish I could say to someone 'Yes my life is fun' so confidently to someone else like Fuji san..... This chapter hit so damn close to home man....

Dex-chan lover
The happiest person in life are those that don't give a fuck about what other think.
Depends on who you mean with „other“. It‘s impossible to NOT care what others think. We are social animals, our brains have been weird over hundreds of thousands of years to care about the opinion of others. If you say you don‘t, you are either lying or have some serious mental issues.
So, instead of trying trying to do the impossible (to not care what others think), choose of select few people who you love and whose opinions you value, and only care about what THEY think about you.

HOLY, HAHJAFJJASFASJFA, the last few pages, god this is so interesting. It's been a while since I've been so glad to find such an interesting manga. I'm a bit disappointed that it's only 1 chapter for now so I gotta wait a while to binge read. However, tysm to the translators for translating and picking this up

Users who are viewing this thread