Fujimi Lovers

Fed-Kun's army
It's unfortunate that this series does not have an ending that resolves anything, however, if you treat it like a tragicomic romance anthology about a bisexual himbo, it's extremely enjoyable.

This felt tragic, and I'd recommend it for masochists who mentally hate themselves.

Group Leader
Author kept saying "THIS IS ONLY PART 1" when he ended it.

And here we are, almost 6 years after it ended...

Ugh I'm sad it ended the way it did... it's been so long I doubt there will be a part 2. I do absolutely loveeee the art style though, so beautifully drawn! The emotions on his face were perfect

Dex-chan lover
I read this for the first time years ago. It was fantastic , emotionally trying, and a bit tedious but I loved it. And now that I found it after all this time I'm depressed all over again.💔😂

Dex-chan lover
I keep hoping this mangaka will continue the series on the web in some fashion. One of my favorite series; I’ve read it so many times.

I keep hoping this mangaka will continue the series on the web in some fashion. One of my favorite series; I’ve read it so many times.
Lol me too. That's what bring me here today. Maybe one day when I'm rich i'll commision the author to make part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread