Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

honestly, FL isn't really a positive influence to either of them romance-wise LMAO and the two long-time friends fighting each other over a girl are so frustrating too. basically everyone is wack in this story 👁👄👁
it had such a good premise at the start with fujiwara healing over his past wounds and FL breaking past her kigurumi image, but this dragged love triangle just makes things messier than it's supposed to be

Dex-chan lover
Shirotaki deserves to be in a better manga lmao he's ML material and he's going to lose.

Lmao I really dislike the FL. She be like the worst in the way she's leading the ML and the SL on. She's also nothing special how did she get two bestfriends to turn against each other. Damn this manga is really hoes b4 bros

this whole love triangle is annoying me, maybe because shes actually dating one of them.. it just hurts to see this triangle go out when you know in the end shirotaki will lose.

Thanks for the translation though!

the love triangle is so frustrating like both the male lead and second male lead are fighting over FL like she's a piece of meat and disregarding her feelings like why did SL even confess to FL when its so obvious that she still has feelings for ML like you cant expect FL to reciprocate ur feelings fully no matter how hard she tries so its just uncomfortable for everyone even as a reader watching them lmao.....and ML confessing to her was ???? i rly liked him in the beg but now hes annoying lol FL should stay true to her feelings and break up with the SL asap since she clearly likes ML
thanks for translating!

The girl seems a little clueless lol but it’s frustrating how this love triangle hasn’t been sorted out properly yet. So much time has passed and this part of the plot is just dragging on and on repeatedly.

At this point I think the author screwed themself as they dragged it on for too long. If it was earlier in the relationship it would be easier to break them apart or even if they had not done the punishment game at all but at this point I feel the only action is shirotaki breaking up with her and pretending he was just using her or something just so she ends up with fujiwara since he knows that will make her happy. Tho I think the author will probably go with a messy breakup, a fight, Or her apologizing and breaking up. That being said idk why it took so long for people to notice she’s cute. She’s got a fun personality, cute looks, and is devoted to making others happy. She’s best girl by far and if this were another series she would be the girl every guy is after not Karen

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that the Prince should be Shirotaki since he's the boyfriend. I'm really hating this, I don't mind if she ends up with the ML even if he's a jerk but in this case she has a boyfriend which is way better than the ML.
I had enough suffering soo dropping this would be good for my heart. Unless some miracle happens and she ends up with Shirotaki.
I feel bad for the adorable little brother, your onii-chan is such a ****.

PS: thank you for translating.

Group Leader
This love triangle plot kind of reminds me of ao haru ride! 🤔 anyways~ thanks for the update!

She's so annoing, like she's dating him for all the wrong reasons. I usually don't mind love triangles as long as long as the main character know who they like

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, she hasn’t had a romantic moment with Shiro for several chapters. Meanwhile Fuji happens to be in the right place at the right time, and he decides to kiss, hug, and confess Hitsuji regardless of what she wants. I don’t understand how Shiro is just on the defense, is this the same flirty guy from before? It’s been like this for most of volume 6. I don’t see a way for this to end without Shiro getting hurt by both of them, and that’s really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread