Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 35

Contributor
Aaaand dropped lol. I just don't care about either of them anymore and I think we've all known how this was gonna end from the start. Shirotaki still the better ML for me. xD

a general appeal to shoujo authors to stop making such high powered 2nd choices because my heart can't take it

I hope the author creates a Shirotaki spin off. The boy deserves a HEA 😥

This is exactly why I didn't like Shirotaki's meddling. Hitsuji liking Fujiwara was inevitable and Shirotaki only prolonged it. I wonder what BS will happen next.

oh waw how did you figure this out huh
i really don't get how people can be confused about such supposedly strong feelings

I wanted a kind of Hyrunaka no Ryusei ending. Shirotaki cared more about her since the beginning and even more than Fujiwara, and it wasn't like she couldn't fall in love with him. She was almost, almost falling for him... :(

Double-page supporter
Shiro is waaaaaay too generous. I’m pretty sure she’s confessed to Fuji twice and got rejected twice by now and then this is supposed to be some sort of “big awakening”? It’s like the other characters exist just to write things on the wall for her. I wonder if she and Fuji can really have a lasting relationship without Shiro stepping in to wipe tears and cheer her up, patching trouble as it comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread