Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember there being another Japanese person.
There was. She summoned with Sei. They thought she was the saint first and not Sei. Then she worked making potions but they found out she is the saint (I don't remember how).

Dex-chan lover
There was. She summoned with Sei. They thought she was the saint first and not Sei. Then she worked making potions but they found out she is the saint (I don't remember how).
Potions were too strong and her magic looks different she didn't get caught for so long because noble douche suppressed her existence (only one summoned person was widely announced) so no one double checked if she was the saint for a long while. That's the jist of how from my memory. (Edit) After re-reading only the stupid prince thought there was only one person summoned and acted as he did despite multiple people telling him otherwise and the double check took so long because Chief Mage in a coma or something to that effect from casting the spell that summoned them

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
just know shes wearing some variation of these shades with (most likely) green details on top.

1200px-Shades_of_chartreuse_%28x25%29.svg.png

idk if "Japanese" chartreuse is actually referring to a different color all together

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Oh, a continuation, nice...
(OωO )...

Users who are viewing this thread