Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii

Dex-chan lover
I like this, but when it comes to tiny animal-like ridiculously cute heroines predictably getting the top heart-throb, my fave is probably "Lovely Everywhere".

Dex-chan lover
I think it'd be easy to fall into the trope of "cute girl / rebellious loner guy," but I like that Fujiwara is actually pretty kind to her.

Aggregator gang
Ah, this girl falls for guys who are nice. Give her a little bit of attention and she'll think you like her, or she'll fall head over heels for you. I guess there are girls who think kindness = liking. It's kind of funny listening to ML preach about that first guy being rotten for his behavior, when he's doing all the same things but much much worse. I kind of like this story but also kinda feel frustrated with the characters too.

I take a liking to this. This is really cute and fluffy! The art is nice too. Even if the very first chapter started off too generic, it becomes good in later chapter.

I like Fujiwara's personality.
I thought at first he will turned out to be rough, not easy to approach, egoist or something like that.
He is cool and caring, and he always straight to the point.

While I'm all for a ditzy, fluffy heroine

It's a bit disappointing that her goal is to become "more like a girl" in order to be liked by her classmates (read: boys). Really, she should be trying to gain respect as a person, since her classmate basically think of her a talking stuffed animal.

Also, really!? Are we doing a love triangle? I really hope the author is just playing,

hmmmm
Bubbly protag, vampire love interest, ambiguous rival, popular friend a, friend b... yup hits all the marks for a stereo typical shoujo romance

What whhaaa, wait.. hold on, so..
I really like Shirotaki more than Fujiwara. He is cold but sweet.
It's typical but I quite like it.

Aggregator gang
I want her to get with shirttail, not fujiwara.... But his name is in the manga title T-T

Thank you for the updates! Finally a manga where rivalry actually feels like it and you cannot decide the ship so easily. I really like the plot and character developement.

T-T I know by the all the known laws of shoujo manga that she will get together with Fujiwara but that doesn't stop me from having second lead syndrome for Shirotaki. She's such an idiot ahhhhhh

Contributor
I think we all know where this is going but man, I've never rooted for the second guy more than I did in this manga. Sadly, knowing the patterns shoujo mangas follow, it's obvious with whom she's gonna end up. =_=

Users who are viewing this thread