Fujoko to Yuriko

looking good and character look cute, i might consider to follow it but it still dont have spark that interest me

edit: the chapter still coming, lets judge after all of it being uploaded

Dex-chan lover
I’m enjoying this so far. Has a good premise and I’m curious how long it’ll take before Fujoko figures out Yuriko’s feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
I love yuri so I will leave 1-star ranking for this abomination then take my leave. This doesn't even worst to put in drop list... I swear if artist can be blocked, this is the first one will in that list of mine.

Fed-Kun's army
This just looks like the kind of thing where the one-note jokes will hit critical mass of predictability by chapter 10, and then it abruptly ends with cancelation and a half-assed romance being formed at the last second with no buildup...

...but I'm literally desperate enough to read pretty much anything remotely gay.

Contributor
This seems to make the critical mistake of being ostensibly about both yaoi and yuri and then containing basically none of either sincerely, being comprised of mostly generic insipid CGDCT gag-manga shenanigans—thereby pretty much alienating all possible audiences.

Those into BL will be greeted only by arm's-length stuff where you could have filled in with any other sort of fandom, those hoping for GL will be continually frustrated... and people who just wanted a generic CGDCT light gag manga seem relatively unlikely to approach the double-gay premise? XD

Group Leader
this one grew on me more than I expected. it's no masterpiece, but it's got some decently funny jokes here and there for a 4-koma. and I find the art really cute for some reason. I'd describe it loosely as a "comedy about being obsessed"

Dex-chan lover
lack of romance tag is a dealbreaker on smutless yuri/yaoi, looks exploitative and unfulfilling

Fed-Kun's army
Mangadex serious should have a filter to remove all the 1-star series out of my newfeeds. I'm tired of seeing these shits wondering around already!

@banjomarx
I'm a huge fan of yuri and I gave it 1/10. Don't ask why? Your question doesn't make sense to me.

Double-page supporter
People complaining about the lack of romance when there's no romance tag in the first place. Smh. It's a 4koma.

Dex-chan lover
After about 5 chapters, the premise becomes tiresome and annoying

not much to this series unfortunately

if you like yuri, look elsewhere

This is 95% about Kametaro and Pierre yaoi, 4% about friendship and food and 1% about Yuriko's crush.

Users who are viewing this thread