Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
Just saying, you really shouldn't try starving yourself just to fit any specific physique.

Leaving yourself deficient of any one nutrient may have medical complications beyond what you were shooting for.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for Mei-chan!

@NZPIEFACE and it also always tends to backfire due to the lowering metabolism. I know this because I tried it. A lot.
In the end you really can't beat good ol' calorie control + exercise to burn off any excess

Dex-chan lover
6jpJzps.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So what will Kotone feel about it.
I actually believe she like Mogumo. :p

Group Leader
The dysphoria feels are real. Poor Mogumo, I hope they don't internalise that.

Aggregator gang
Wow this is actually really good, I wonder why it has such a low score?

Group Leader
@SpriralSoul Like JaneJeon said, it's pretty much certain that the score is so low because of transphobic dickbags. As you can see in the comments, there's tons of transphobes just openly being bigots and being very open about their dislike of this "SJW manga" to quote one of them.

Tbh this is probably one of my favourite manga right now.

Dex-chan lover
> Tbh this is probably one of my favourite manga right now.

Along with magi tora, because that one also has a character that is pretty trans-y

Though, if we're not limiting ourselves to currently publishing manga, Houkago Edge and Sazanami Cherry are also really good, too, because once again, actual trans characters

I feel like it's too early to rate it. We're still getting to know the characters and their relation to each other. While it does seem to be pretty bog-standard tropes, it feels like it has potential to go somewhere interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Mogu-chan. This is the kind of important thing Koto-chan was talking about!!

Since no one else has mentioned it, I’ll clarify something for everyone.
Mogumo isn’t a trap or trans, they are intersex. Being intersex is having sex chromosomes other than the usual XX or XY, so they aren’t a boy or girl.
As for there identity they’re non-binary, they don’t identify as a boy or girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Hexxy I never thought of this as a "SJW manga" but just a regular LGBT+ manga. I personally like it because it teaches that gender, sexuality isn't always black and white. I still don't get non-binary but I respect people who say it. Plus, I am sure many people could say the same for me as I see myself gender fluid.

Group Leader
@pink_rabbit Same, I see it as a fairly good and wholesome regular LGBTQ manga. I like it a lot for the same reasons you do. As a trans woman myself, I'm glad to see myself represented with not one but two trans girls in this (without being all about their trauma or depression etc), and I like that this manga goes into people who are nonbinary and also touches on the subject of your gender expression/outward presentation not necessarily having to mean anything about your gender identity (Suzu) or your orientation (Ten-chan).

Users who are viewing this thread