Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
What the hell was with that girly dick? Unexpected placebo period?

@brainboxer
@chenando1

First, let's focus on facts and not assumptions: Mogumo is NOT intersex unless at some point in the manga either Mogumo -self or a character that knows Mogumo very well will say so. As of now we only know that Mogumo is non-binary so @orangeanon is correct.

No, Mogumo does NOT identify as a girl. You can see Mogumo struggle aplenty when people force the label on Mogumo. DO notice though that people DO treat Mogumo better if Mogumo pretends to be a girl as all the new people around Mogumo are mildly pushing Mogumo in this direction.
Mogumo has clearly a crush on Tetsu and it seems that Tetsu has feelings for Mogumo as well but, as it has been shown when Tetsu came to Mogumo's room, he cannot help but see Mogumo as a girl which gives Mogumo mixed feelings because Mogumo clearly doesn't feel to be a girl but at the same time Mogumo knows that Tetsu would prefer Mogumo as a girl.

Due to clarification I did not use any pronoun for Mogumo because while I'd use "they" it can be confusing to read. This way of wording does sound awkward so I apologise for that, hopefully it's easy to understand.

@noguza
@OrangeAnon
If you check chapter one their gender in the school registry is put down as
“M • F” and our Satori was saying "Now I see. So this wasn't just a simple oversight." "In the world, there are people that exist outside the framework of being either male or female. It's not as if he's talking about some fantasy."

I feel like this girl would be the reason why Mogumo feel down, not Tetsu.

Agreeing with @OrangeAnon again. Being intersex is more of a physical thing from what I understand while on Mogumo's case they are "biologically male" - if this is the correct way to say it - but do not identify as neither a female nor a male. (To be very precise Mogumo leans a bit on preferring to be seen as a female but just because, as I've said before, people tend to treat them better if they think of Mogumo as a girl; Mogumo somehow had to adapt to society a bit to live and that's imo a consequence of it, not their choice).

Aggregator gang
Now that's one nasty bitch.. Didn't know a cute show like this could make me so angry, almost made me slap the shit out of my monitor.
Didn't really help how MC just stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face while that crazy cunt shoved all that bullshit in his face.. Could at least return to the classroom all soaked in tea and comment to Mogumo about how he has an interesting friend..

Dex-chan lover
This guy literally doesn't know what's going on. He hasn't even sorted his own feelings out yet. And she expects him to take responsibility? WoW

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know how MC feels, probably like "Um, wtf is going on?"

Aggregator gang
OOF. My M8 just had water thrown at him. That's the most disrespectful thing a Highschooler can do to someone.

Dex-chan lover
woah....she thinks she's sensitive to Mogu's feelings but ends up saying the worst things behind their back...
also, aren't they the same age, why is she acting like a mother-in-law??
you talk things out, not decide everything for em
i know she's been lookin out for Mogumo and all, but this is just excessive and immature
hope it gets resolved peacefully WITH Mogu's presence

haha me win argooment becuz yu no repli in de 1 sekond i gave u hahaha oso heres sum woter stey hydr8ted m8

Dex-chan lover
There's no point in dumping water on him. If someone is depressed at any point, that's the perfect time to hang out and cheer them up. So that they don't have to get a long term depressive episode.

Dex-chan lover
What a gigantic bitch, I understand that the MC was confused, but he really should've told her to fuck off once she threw water at him.

Double-page supporter
What a colossally fucking dumb train of 'misunderstandings'. For a bunch of 'accepting' people, they're all pretty fucking ignorant and closed minded, all of them.

Fed-Kun's army
That's Mogumo's choice. Tetsu should voice his feelings then go from there. That girl pisses me off, but interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@stretching22 Right? So much for an accepting work environment.
I could make a reference to reality but I think we all did that already .3.

Dex-chan lover
Mizunoe is... Overprotective as fuck. I mean, if you had Mogu as a childhood friend, with all their issues, I guess it's normal...

But to that degree isn't good, you know? It's pretty... Close-minded of her to just ASSUME things that she pulled out of her ass just because she couldn't fully comprehend it'

Users who are viewing this thread