Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
@givemersspls Well, for one thing, in this series it's never actually stated Mogumo is intersex. They circled both M and F on the application form for the café, which we do see, but we don't ever actually see anything relating to the family registry aside from small discussion outside of this context. I mean it could very well be that Mogumo is intersex as well but that isn't actually addressed. The reason you don't think their intersexuality isn't further elaborated upon is because it's never brought up to begin with as an intersex thing but as a nonbinary identity thing.

As for mixed messages, I don't really see that as being mixed. Sacchan is telling Tetsu not to worry about how other people think of him, because for Tetsu, his issue is he doesn't know how to come to terms with the idea he might be queer, as @Cian brought up. Sexual orientation here does play into it because Tetsu had always thought of his orientation as straight, so he'd be into women, but Mogu is not a woman, Mogu is AMAB nonbinary. Sacchan bringing sexual orientation into it is solely because she wants him to question if Tetsu's previously perceived sexual orientation even matters in the grand scheme of his relationship to Mogumo and not to worry about what others think of him, whether it's gay or not (Since at some level Tetsu still thinks of Mogu as a guy for the purposes of labelling their relationship).

Group Leader
@givemersspls Mm, I might just not be entirely understanding what your question is or misunderstanding it. And yeah those comments on earlier chapters I saw too, it was someone confusing the cafe application for a birth certificate or registry thing.

@lenovoaxioo On the official site chapter 8 was released 4th january. And by the release dates it seems new chapters are always in the first half on the month, so chapter 9 will be available in a month

Contributor
Page 6 with Mogumo imagining Tetsu crossdressing and drooling made me giggle.

Dex-chan lover
Mogumo currently doesn't identify with a gender, and seems to see herself as agender or non-binary. I'm interested to see if she does acclimate to being more girlish or if she continues to avoid labels.

But first: Showdown with the Narrow-Minded Friend Who Seems To Prefer Female-Presenting People... Is she basically a lesbian for otokonoko? Find out next time on Fukakai na Boku no Subete o!~~

Also Testsu crossdress when.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry for every cliffhanger I ever whined about. This chapter showed me they all are small time.

Dex-chan lover
@Monky Dude, I thought the exact same thing. I was standing up while reading this and lost all tension in my knees. Holy shit this topped the charts in terms of cliffhangers!

Fed-Kun's army
when mogu mentioned that tetsu had a cold, you could see the guilt in the other girl's eyes

page 18: the obvious course of action is calling his sibling brosissacchan. leave no stone unturned

Dex-chan lover
this was wholesome as hell
1. male mc allowed to cry and be vulnerable when talking about feelings
2. sis finally gets to be a sis
3. seeing everyone get a long and vibin
4. mogu in chinese inspired costume

that childhood friend hella sus tho, hopin for some nice char development, cuz she's pretty interesting

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god he finally stopped misgendering his sister

That took SO LONG it was getting really hard to read (I was physically cringing everytime he said "bro" or "my brother")... It's especially hard to see him calling himself an ally when he's MISGENDERING EVERYONE

Now all we need are some they/them pronouns for our enby MC and I'll be happy

Dex-chan lover
I... Really love it.

But I hate Mizunoe (Mogumo's friend) even more. And oh God, I love how everyone evolves into a real "Safe space" where they can be themselves.

Aggregator gang
@Sommeguy, Jeez, would you shut up man? It's just been 8 chapters and you're like he has been torturing the other characters by calling them what he always did...idk, your comment felt annoying to me, so feel free to ignore it.

Anyway, back to the story, my status is such that I like everyone except The inter(?)sex MC and their friend, I like the male char and his sis the best so far

so happy he started using she/her pronouns for his sister, i know he didn’t really know any better but i’m so happy he started calling her his sister, now i hope they use the correct pronouns the other characters prefer

My man caught a cold by getting SPLASHED BY A WATER BOTTLE

Are anime characters made out of paper mache?

Users who are viewing this thread