Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Uh why's Mogumo being called "him". Did I miss that before? Is it a decision by the translators or what the character is thinking? I mean, Mogumo not identifying as either a girl or a boy is a rather important part of the manga, you know?

edit: Thinking mostly of when Tetsu did so. That his friends did is to be expected as they haven't been told.

@Absum I went back and checked and the TL note in chapter 5 said Mogumo normally uses "boku". Pronouns in translations are always a tricky thing, but I don't recall Mogumo ever specifically refusing being called any pronoun, just not being called a boy or a girl.

Dex-chan lover
such good and understanding friends
if you have such friend, treasure them because they last of your lifetime

Group Leader
this chapter was so nice....
rCjjR4v.png

This chapter was so wholesome, I loved it!

.... Still worried about Kotone (?) tho. And I think Megumo should do more for her: she helped and protected them for years, and when she's visibly struggling with her life, Mogumo just ignores her and think only about their own life. Yeah, I know, they're young, but it's still pretty shitty.

Dex-chan lover
TWO CIS JAPANESE GUYS BECOME BEST ALLIES TO COMPLETELY DESTROY AND RAVAGE THE GENDER BINARY [4:38]

Dex-chan lover
*sniff* i want friends like these precious bois, theyre so cool and sweet
of course someone like tetsu would have friends like these
totally am cryin

Users who are viewing this thread