Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I didn't like how this manga started, it's getting better though.

I know "it's a joke eks dee lmaaaao" but really still stigmatising gay and homo as bad is so 2006.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I like the characters in this, which is why I keep reading, but honestly, I miss the days when you could have a titillating trap Manga without all the gender politics bullshit. There is more than enough of that in real life as it is.

@dethduck Except this isn't a "titillating trap manga" at all? This was very clearly from the start a more nuanced look at gender and sexuality. There's plenty of the titillating stuff out there already, let us have these few examples of works we can actually relate to and identify with.

Haruto and Suzu definitely gonna have s*x after this. Just release chapter 3 of Suzu story author...

Fed-Kun's army
"Now ive witnessed how love melts the human mind" XD yeah the power of love is a double edged sword x3

Also-
YAY THEY KISSED!!

Dex-chan lover
Suzu is the only character with not 1, but 2 doujins! they totally go at it every weekend or even more
as always, this was so wholesome, and that kiss too, not forced at all, im so happie

Dex-chan lover
@noguza No really, nobody so far has stigmatized them. It's just the fear that even if that chance is 2%, it might still happen...similar to coronavirus. 2% chance you'll die but everybody is still afraid and cautious of it.
I'm imagining it's really scary coming out. People today still dread it to the point of getting depression. Its always a scary thing no matter how accepted it becomes, until it becomes completely accepted.

If you haven't realized yet, if you think over what happened so far, all the stigmatizing you've mentioned happened all in their head.

Users who are viewing this thread