Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
im a bit lost if she a les why is she confess in the trap cafe anyway

You know Mogu looks very boy-ish if you cut his twintails off. He let Kotoha uses him as replacement for long time but it won't work anymore since he got his bf and Kotoha acknowledge him as male more and more.
Kotoha can't lie to herself anymore, yet she doesn't want to be alone. She desperately need some support in any kind or she'll breakdown soon.
tbh I don't like her a single bit, being hypocrite yet she can't accept Mogu for him not become a girl like she want. She doesn't deserve happiness until she become a better person.

Double-page supporter
Mogul is such a sweet person. They managed to get Koto to come out without being incredibly forceful about it, letting it be her own choice. They're so nice and this managa is gonna make me cry, man

Finally Koto came out!!
Also, good job Mogu for setting some boundaries and articulating things.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully koto will stop meddling in mogumo's romantic life now that she has "accepted" being lesbian.

Contributor
Finally! About time!

Now how do you react when you already knew about the thing someone gathered so much courage to say? Like, one of my acquaintances came out as trans a while back, and I wasn't sure whether to pretend to be surprised or if we were close enough to be like "I know, congrats" so I panicked and probably reacted in the worst possible way and was like "uh okay, good for you"

Banned
"i like girls"

>Said in front of guys dressing as cute girls

You sure about that?

@Loksel I know yet his biological still male, that's the truth which you can't deny just simply put non-binary bs. Because us human in term of biological need to be male or female, we're not worm.
I knew that's a rare case which make your body neither male nor female which I can't remember it's name. But I doubt Mogu is one in this case, I'd be happy if he's one because that'll perfect fit to his personality.
Don't misunderstand me I love trap & transgender & don't have anything against LGBTQ, but just say that he's non-binary it's just unrealistic and bs.

;^; really glad for her. also really liked how Mo was direct with her but also sensitive to letting her come out at a place and time she was ready for.

In reference to @elisias :

Before you say such ignorant and hurtful things like "non-binary bs" and offhandedly dismissing the entire notion as "unrealistic and bs", I'd like to further address Mogu's pronoun situation that @Loksel bought up.

You're right, there's a chance Mogu may have been born biologically male; I don't recall whether we are given this information in the manga, but that's irrelevant. However, this doesn't mean Mogu has to use male pronouns of he/him/his.

Just because Mogu may have been born biologically male doesn't mean they have to be shoehorned into utilizing the aforementioned male pronouns; As Mogu identifies as non-binary, they would most likely prefer to be called by non-binary pronouns such as they/them/their's.

I'd implore you to think more about what you're writing if you seriously "don't have anything against LGBTQ", b/c your response really gives off the air that you don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread