Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@elisias You can't say that you aren't against transgender people when you insult a part of that group. NB people are a part of the trans community

Para disfrutar de una obra debes ser capaz de ponerte en los zapatos de los demas

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that with this admission her character can grow and be less annoying

My god what's wrong with you guys, if you want to be called non-binary that much then just cut off your peepee, then you aren't male nor female. It's wrong to be non-binary while you still have peepee or veevee. Again I'd say I dont't against LGBTQ but UNLESS it doesn't against term of biological like this self-claim non-binary bs. If you want to be non-binary than JUST DO IT and prove that you biological is really non-binary.
That's so many REAL non-binary characters out there and I gladly to pronounce them in non-binary way. And in Mogu circumstances his
family registration is male so I'm not wrong address him as a male character.

tbh it's author fault that he can't express Mogu's resolve better than this, just seft-claim and avoid using m/f toilet it's such a week resolve and can't prove how determination Mogu want to be a non-binary.
In more serious LGBTQ manga like Bokura no Hentai MC go all out and have counseling with psychologist, lead to MC got surgery and successful in changing sex. I doubt this kind of development will occur in this manga since it just a rom-com which circle around MC who self-claim non-binary, which such a week setup and can't convince me in many way.

Dex-chan lover
The early chapters were just goddamn annoying and melodramatic so I'm quite surprised how well this chapter handled things and delivered on the catharsis. Bravo to the former hentai artist who features characters from his smut that got railed from behind in his official work!

Dang, Mogumo really showed Kotone what for in this chapter. The wait was so worth it! I'm also glad Kotone's finally decided to come to terms with herself and stop using Mogumo for her own ends. Maybe now they can both pursue their desires in a healthy way. Here's hoping Koto apologizes to Tetsu for all the crap she put him through, though.

@elisias

The sheer ignorance of what you just said is pretty damn repulsive, ngl. I guess there's no point in trying to explain non-binary concepts to someone who claims that you have to mutilate your own genitalia to identify as non-binary. It's frankly pretty fucking disgusting that you can say that and still claim to not be against LGBTQ.

@Aiess How much delusion you guy can be? Just saying a dog is a cat doesn't make it a cat, it still a dog and same goes with your self-claim non-binary bs. Deny as much as you want still that's only one truth and you can't avoid it just only your nonsense delusion self-claim bs.
In conclusion I guess that's no point to try to reasonable with delusion sjw like you guys, well happy in your tiny own delusion world, you'll need that to survive in this harsh reality.

Whay you do not grasp is how a person identifies has nothing to do with the biological physiclity of that person. Just because a person identifies as female and is biologicaly male does not mean that person has to remove their penis.

The inability to conform to a physical trait is the whole point of this and many of this "genre".

Using species to refrence gender is flawed, again gender or perceived gender identity has nothing to do with physical traits.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity

Double-page supporter
@elisias Oh no, your statements are so tragically convincing I almost forgot what the (very simple) concept of gender entails. That high-school grade knowledge of gender and biology is so juicy I almost can't get enough of it. Couldn't agree more.

Now, snide remarks aside, if you––being the fine gentleman that I assume you are––so insist on commenting on this issue which you clearly know nothing about I implore you to consider exploring the mountains of evidence supporting the existence and validity of this very particular group of people.

Now, since you yourself seem like quite the arm-chair psychologist, I will gladly follow suit; you thinking humans and their identity are as simple as distinguishing cats and dogs may very well be a reflection of your own intelligence.

Also nice chapter.

@gallifreyan100 When they met I kinda saw the flag but I'm not sure if it just seemed to me that for Kotone Mei had a different vibe to her or that they particularly clicked.
Everything is new to Kotone, so I think that there is a chance that she might be slightly a TERF at the beginning but please please read this as the mildest form of the term since I strongly believe that she still sees the world as too much black and white and that her character for being coherent should make a couple of "small mistakes" before she can fully accept everyone else.

I also like Mei and Kotone together and I ship them now :)

@ringo_juusu the way she initially treated them was kinda TERF like, I mean she didn't seem to like Ten or Suzu much and she was disgusted at the thought of Tetsu in the maid outfit. But the fact that she liked Mogu seems to suggest to me that she wouldn't really care about Mei being trans. Also, she's kinda nice to Mei too. That said, I doubt the author would keep trying to push her being the asshole of the series. She's gotta do something right eventually.

Think it's pretty much guaranteed Kotone & Mei will be a thing unless author really pulls one out from under us. Kotone liked Mogu because it basically meant Kotone could project the desire for a same-gender relationship on a amab person, which Mogu was uncomfortable with for reasons which should hopefully be obvious by now. Mei basically gets all of the advantages of this with none of the disadvantages, plus it's no longer a projection because it actually would be a same-gender relationship.

That said Kotone is probably going to say some hurtful/transphobic things to Mei without realising it, before everything settles into place. After all one of the main themes of this manga is about how people in lgbt/gsrm communities can hurt each other unintentionally, and how to apologise for it and change for the better afterward. I think unintentional for Kotone because I doubt the author would write this development/growth arc just to throw it all in the garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread