Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Seems the mother has a form of depression (she apparently can move, so not inability to)
Mogumo's sister seems to have an eating disorder like Sourmonkey said or it could be something worst (we never know)

Double-page supporter
The new translation for the previous two chapters made Sakura come off a little less antagonistic. And it seems she's actually lying about the state their mother is in, painting a more positive and vague picture. In reality the situation hasn't improved by a lot. Sakura doesn't want to go back home but has to take care of her seemingly depressed mother and the house while dealing with a eating disorder, all the while putting on a happy and energetic face. Yikes. This is actually really depressing.

Dex-chan lover
Watching Mogumo latch on to literally everything Sakura says is really, really sad.

As much as I feel sorry for Sakura's situation because I've been in something similar myself, I hope Mogumo is able to stay far away from that mess.

Tetsu is a goddamn legend as always, god why can't we have more protagonists like him? I suspected that there was more to her than we initially saw, but it still hurts to see so plainly; I do hope Sakura gets some help and support soon, poor girl is gonna break from all that sooner or later (that lash out previously is evident enough that she's just barely keeping up the mask of normalcy).

They way it’s presented it seems like Mogumos family rejected them for feeling different and so mogumo moved away. Like mogumo has always liked cute things but wasn’t able to have them and felt jealous of their sister for being able to express herself freely. It’s not that Mogumo wanted to imitate their sister it’s just that they liked the things she had. It seems that the sister may have been emotionally abusive towards mogumo

Users who are viewing this thread