Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
So did sakura’s eating disorder just go away? Even if it was caused by stress she may no longer be feeling I don’t think it would be that easy to go back to eating normally

Double-page supporter
@Cornonthekopp She went one chapter without throwing up, I wouldn't count that as the disorder just "going away". This is mostly just to illustrate a situation where she's not stressed and for the first time in a while happy.

Was expecting this to go straight to the family drama but good thing the author decided to give us a heartwarming moment with everyone. I feel like the desire to face the family upfront and expect to be accepted is a bit too optimistic, but on the current state of affairs I'll take any optimism I can get.

Also, I guess this is heading towards the end. I expect a couple chapters with the family, a return to the cafe and a timeskip then it's the end unless the author extends the family conflict.

Dex-chan lover
Well mogu just don't accept himself as a Male, and running away from reality.

Of course their parents got shock from what they heard qbout mogu.

Gay and lesbian is a taboo

@myfoobz

Imagine reading a manga about lgbtq+ and saying that.

Are you like...okay in the head? Seriously question because...its pretty stupid to read a manga you dont agree with.

Go read literally any other manga.

ahhh mei looks so cute!
halloween is so good since we get to see cute costumes

yay!!!!! i'm probably being a bit too optimistic, but i really hope mogu's family try to accept him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh, I was not ready to be caught up with this series already, I can't wait to read more!! ❤️❤️❤️

It was really hard to read with the constant misgendering when it came to pronouns, but it was in-character so there was really no other option there ;_;

I was hesitant at first, but this series speaks directly to my enby heart 💛🤍💜🖤

Edit: found a white Heart emoji!!!

Users who are viewing this thread