Fukigen na Aibu

Ok ok so this is a manga about a younger male and older female
so she works as a bar hostess she dates a teacher and before he dates her he knows her job very well so what is the matter of leave this job leave this job so she met one of his students who knows very well about her job also and when he saw her with other men like what his teacher did he told her leave this job 😂 so what is the difference between him and her ex boyfriend ?
And then why the mc always don't trust her ?? When his friends told him she is older she will cheat on you he believed them and treated her badly and the same when he saw her with other man doing "her job" but when he rejected her valentine chocolate and went to a hotel with another girl and told his girlfriend she liked me she wanted to do love with me but I like you much, really??? You could easily reject her all of these problems mentioned above have the same one solution I like you O want to be a grown man that suits you ,,, I like you too ,,, just it 😂😂 and I don't know why when he tried to make it with another girl she easily forgived him and every time he do anything to her she easily forgive him as she is a toy in this child's hand
Nothing special about this one though....

Users who are viewing this thread