Fukigen na Mononokean

Supporter
Apparently this manga is axed at chapter 92.... According to the author's twitter which a translator group translated.

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki Why do you say axed? The tweet I read myself from the twitter @go_mononokean merely stated it was ending at 92, not that they considered it a premature ending.

Am I missing another tweet somewhere or something? Seems like the story has just reached its conclusion after a pretty good run.

Supporter
@sirflimflam Because there are a lot more things the author could expand about the story. I don't consider the ending right after finding Aoi a conclusion to a fun story, if anything it should be the starting arc to delve more into the underworld and Ashiya's power. So many things remain unexplained, characters introduced with circumstances but haven't gotten to, and again, we barely got to see Ashiya using his power and that's it? Done? End? If it's not an axe I will eat my own shoes. I've seen enough axe to know one.

Indonesian official prints are at vol 14 before the publisher dropped the entire manga. I really have no idea it's going up to volume 18.5 💀 man we're getting robbed

Users who are viewing this thread