Fukinoshita-san Is Small

Contributor
I guess she's really looking forward to getting deflowered by her childhood friend.

@Resetti

thank you for uploading and translating this wonderful piece of reading material into a language i can understand 😋

i am a little heart-broken when i read the message that you embedded at the end of the manga 😢
but it is your choice and i shall respect your decision 😞 with a heavy heart

i would love to see what their relationship shall bloom into 🤓 if i could that is

so, i am asking;

"would anyone or any group be so kind and continue to translate and upload this wonderful piece of reading material on mangadex" <in English please>"

i would really like to read Chapter Two and above please 😍

if anyone or any group would respond to this request, i would like to say................ thank you

Double-page supporter
A loli the size of a fetus. This definitely isn't disgusting on any sort of level...🤢

Anyone know how many raw chapters are out of this? I reeeally want more

Double-page supporter
@Dragonbolt03 That's what a paedophile would say 😬

Besides, you literally said small. Small as in a small human adult would be a child.

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX small as in short, dumbass. You wouldn't call somebody dating a midget a pedophile, so it's the same concept. No child looks like that girl, since she's a highschooler

Double-page supporter
@Dragonbolt03 You fucking would call someone dating a midget a lolicon, you autist. That is the definition. Even then, I didn't look close enough to judge if she was a high schooler or a fucking kindergartener, because she is proportionally small anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread