Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni - Vol. 8 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Shame we don't have futuristic closet technology lol , i think some of our older shirts we use as a washrag but shame we can't take some old clothes and put them in some kinda machine to break them down and remake them into new shirts (i guess in theory if ur into sewing you could maybe remake some stuff but not many ppl would go through all that effort)

i guess more of them live in apartments but be cool if they had a garage sale thing , or i guess amongst their friends

and jeans are something i more or less stopped wearing after high school but i suppose for any pants/something that might get tight, it'd be good to stretch while in the changing room in case you do have to bend over and such

They really want you to buy more clothes in this manga...
recycled clothes in reality wind up in Afriica, where they already have mountains of cheap clothes. Please don't buy more than you need.

Dex-chan lover
Reasons why I don't buy any more new clothes frequently:
1. I work from home
2. I rarely wear my outside clothes so they're pretty well-maintained
3. I'd rather use my money on something else lol
In the off-chance I do buy, I only get high quality stuff now that can last a pretty long time. Also cramming your clothes in a small closet is a big no no

Dex-chan lover
They really want you to buy more clothes in this manga...
recycled clothes in reality wind up in Afriica, where they already have mountains of cheap clothes. Please don't buy more than you need.
Tbf other than in this specific case or 'new money' i imagine it's prolly rare for guys to dress up/go outta their way to get new clothes. (i wonder if it's even less so considering how many of them just grow up wearing uniforms to school unless they somehow have like 5-7 of the same outfit versus just like a spare uniform and washing it every other day) although shame ppl can't like just be able to refurbish childhood clothes as much
Reasons why I don't buy any more new clothes frequently:
1. I work from home
2. I rarely wear my outside clothes so they're pretty well-maintained
3. I'd rather use my money on something else lol
In the off-chance I do buy, I only get high quality stuff now that can last a pretty long time. Also cramming your clothes in a small closet is a big no no
as long as it still fits, nothing wrong with just being casual, tho i imagine Japan's closet space isn't as huge as some others since most of them don't live in houses versus apartments or it'd still be a rental

Dex-chan lover
i don't really throw away my clothes other than the one i accidentally rip or outgrown, but lately i dropped some that i got when i didn't know fashion yet but they're like 5 years and older. i do enjoy thrifting all these refurbished outfit and i really love it when i got some rare stuff (uniqlo's kenshi yonezu collab, discontinued sukajan from local brand etc)

Users who are viewing this thread