Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni - Vol. 8 Ch. 63

Double-page supporter
All this crazy brand prices lmao

On the other side of the spectrum, I actually own a pair of UNIQLO's EZY Ankle Pants and I will swear by it to the death, the thing is so stretchy and doesnt wrinkle at all!!!

--

I have the rest of Volume 8 fully translated already on my site, and I've started translating Volume 9as well!!

Aggregator gang
remember that genuine leather is market speak for "the lowest grade of leather we can get away with". technically it really does just mean that it's actually leather, but any high quality leather product is going to market itself with its grade (full grain is best, but top grain is pretty good too). no one's gonna market "we glued these shitty cuts of chemically compromised to look aesthetically pleasing leather together so that they aren't as thin and flimsy feeling" when they can go "yup, that's leather"

Dex-chan lover
I remember I was set on buying a fanny pack, and my choices were a $1000 Balenciaga one, $200 Coach, and $40 Northface that was on sale. Looking back I'm glad I chose the latter lol fashion doesn't have to be ludicrously expensive, and I understand those high end stuff is just not for me

I remember I was set on buying a fanny pack, and my choices were a $1000 Balenciaga one, $200 Coach, and $40 Northface that was on sale. Looking back I'm glad I chose the latter lol fashion doesn't have to be ludicrously expensive, and I understand those high end stuff is just not for me
i think the only wrong choice here was the coach bag. the balenciaga brand item is a luxury where you should only really consider it if you want to align yourself with the brand ethos, its selling something way more than just its utility use (and is probably the most poorly constructed of the three (thanks kering))

Dex-chan lover
Even on socks i think leopard print is a bit much but i guess that's one way to stick out

at that price i'd want a full on hiking backpack or something considering a fanny pack might not hold much tho i can totally imagine there being 'expensive' fanny packs just b/c they're aimed towards like bikers/joggers using it for like small snacks and water bottles rather than it being a 'luxury brand'

Dex-chan lover
On the other side of the spectrum, I actually own a pair of UNIQLO's EZY Ankle Pants and I will swear by it to the death, the thing is so stretchy and doesnt wrinkle at all!!!
damn, even our translator has fallen to the uniqlo propaganda :smug:

then again, i also own one of their UV Protection outerwear and will also swear by it. so i understand :02:

Dex-chan lover
i think the only wrong choice here was the coach bag. the balenciaga brand item is a luxury where you should only really consider it if you want to align yourself with the brand ethos, its selling something way more than just its utility use (and is probably the most poorly constructed of the three (thanks kering))
True, when I got a hold of the balenciagas I was like "the material is not worth the price lol" it really is just for the ultra-dedicated fashionistas out there

Dex-chan lover
Even on socks i think leopard print is a bit much but i guess that's one way to stick out

at that price i'd want a full on hiking backpack or something considering a fanny pack might not hold much tho i can totally imagine there being 'expensive' fanny packs just b/c they're aimed towards like bikers/joggers using it for like small snacks and water bottles rather than it being a 'luxury brand'
but surprisingly fanny packs are good for everyday use, I can put my keys, wallet, phone, and a powerbank without cramming them into my pockets, which is a pain when moving around :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread