Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Tamaki's outfit combination was really surprising to me. I never really thought about combining something like jersey with a dressy shirt.

And the more I look at it, the better it looks...

--

If you want to read ahead, I've translated 4 chapters ahead already at my site!
Thank you for your TL, but imo Tamaki's suggestion is the worst of three, it looks bad and it does not spell autumn

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I agree, it would probably be fine if they were like solid-color joggers that are just a casual version of chinos, but the adidas brand looks too obviously sporty and clashes with the oxford shirt

Double-page supporter
wow, that's surprising!

It genuinely kinda grow on me the more i look at it, but i do think its still a weird/at least uncommon combination ^^

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but a dress shirt + adidas trackpants combo is super weird, would be better with a long-sleeve shirt

It's like you have a slav-meetup at 4 and a dinner party at 5 :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but a dress shirt + adidas trackpants combo is super weird, would be better with a long-sleeve shirt

It's like you have a slav-meetup at 4 and a dinner party at 5 :kek:
JP ppl imitating 'western(?) fashion' might just be a trend but idk how popular 'athleisure' is , tho there's some cute pixiv art of 'tomboy' girls wearing like oversized hoodies that get posted to like r/streetmoe

jeans/ zippers are a pain if you have most of your weight in your waist/stomach area so i'd rather wear loose sweatpants if not a flowy dress buti 'ms ure there are 'trackpants/bottoms' out there with a darker color or texture that could pass for normal pants so it doesn't look like you're going out in your pajamas XD

Users who are viewing this thread