Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for more chapters. TBH, she shouldn't take anything prince says as truth. Even if the demon king was to be defeated, I highly doubt they would free her sister.

Once the sister is free she should absolutely destroy the prince and the country.

Dex-chan lover
Lufasu, is that you?

JnpUsKI.png

jzcO0Tv.png

Woah Layla, you can't say that. Don't you know that's a death flag?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she joins the demon lord to free her sister and kill her father, the prince, and the whole royal family along with the citizens. By doing so she saves her sister

Contributor
Layla's current condition kinda reminds me of FFXIII and the Crystal Stasis effect. Come to think of it, Lightning started off with a pretty similar motivation to Laura here...

What a satisfying punch to the face of a supremely creepy scumbag. Anyway, I'm glad this tried to be more creative for the protagonist's motivation and not use something tired like the ez-drama ol' reliable for revenge stories: rape. Instead her sister Layla got turned into something like a human shield battery, literally turned into an object and imprisoned until god knows when, robbed of her freedom and future. Not something I see very often in a revenge story; now I'm intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread