Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Infinite Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
Just my opinion i think the prince should be evil not a pevert with disgussting face, rather than antogonist, the prince is as same as sex criminal.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Lufaasu I mean, Laura already reached the bottom(?) floor and found a speaking... owl?

Supporter
Guess I'm not reading this anymore since the their website is an Ad ridden mess. It's a shame too because it was actually kinda good
I think it's more that the chapters will go to the newer .com site as opposed to the .xyz site for their own uploading. I don't see any reason that it won't also get posted here, if only on a time delay.

Aggregator gang
Feels like the first chapter had potential and this one sank that potential. Doesn't exactly feel like a revenge story if the most she bothers to think about doing is punch the guy. Girl is strong enough reach the bottom of the infinite labyrith and break out of anti magic cuffs but, get's taken down by regular guards.

Instead of wanting to murder this guy her first thought is to go after the demon king. Like, is she going to believe this guy will let her sister go if she kills the DK? Hell, I'd be flipping sides already lol.

That and she goes after a reward that grants any wish and she wants to use it to find the DK? Not to, you know, save her sister? Like, at least spare a thought to why it isn't possible.

Dex-chan lover
So will the chapters still be posted here but with time delay or not? I’d like a confirmation so I can either bookmark the series if so

Contributor
So the reward "Key of Desire" is not a key, just like how the place is named "Infinite Labyrinth" and it only has 300 floors. Not gonna be surprised if the Demon King is not a demon king either. In such a case Laura is also likely going to team up with them to bring down the kingdom and save her sister. I think she's already past the point of caring about anyone else in the kingdom who isn't her sister.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind reading them on their site since I have adblock anyways. I'll gladly inflict them with server costs for this.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know... I wouldn't mind reading on external sites.. but I read on Mangadex because I absolutely hate scrolling through manga like it's longstrip, and actively stay away from longstrip because I like "flipping through pages" and not scrolling down.

I'd read more on external sites if they at least had the horizontal reading options like Mangadex and other sites, such as other publishing sites, have. Is the scrolling reader just like.. some free plugin that all of these other sites are using because it's free or something?

I'm sad because I guess this is being put on forever hold until however long the group will allow to pass before uploading up here, if they're even going to upload here again.. Was such an enjoyable read too lol

Users who are viewing this thread