Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Infinite Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
Y'know... I wouldn't mind reading on external sites.. but I read on Mangadex because I absolutely hate scrolling through manga like it's longstrip, and actively stay away from longstrip because I like "flipping through pages" and not scrolling down.

I'd read more on external sites if they at least had the horizontal reading options like Mangadex and other sites, such as other publishing sites, have. Is the scrolling reader just like.. some free plugin that all of these other sites are using because it's free or something?

I'm sad because I guess this is being put on forever hold until however long the group will allow to pass before uploading up here, if they're even going to upload here again.. Was such an enjoyable read too lol
I prefer keeping all of my manga in one place so I have even less reason to go to that other site
Thank you for the right update! :pacman:

However what's this with "all future updates will be on agscomics"? Quickly browses the site it's not even on it. :kek:

At least post a link. :meguuusad:
the thing is these kind of scanslation groups only focus on views that a series manage to pull in to their website. So if no one reads it on their website, they will just drop the series. I just checked and this one has low view, the 2nd chapter was translated all the way back in November 2023, so there's a pretty good chance they will drop this.

I'm not saying we should go to read it at their website though. Personally, I wish some other groups would pick this series up.

Dex-chan lover
Bet theres 0 revenge in this story because in japanese fashion only really good stories write revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread