Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 15 - Hero, Bewildered

Dex-chan lover
well i see someone who needs to die a long and painful death..

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, when I first started this series I thought it was gonna turn into the MC going across the entire world trying to find his sister, instead it turns into something completely different. There's no problem with it, I just feel like the author had plans to do that, then gave up halfway as he/she felt like it was too much work.

While I can respect an authors choice on where they want to take their story I'm highly disappointed in how this is going. Author chose a route that makes almost 0 sense from the way the story was portrayed since the beginning, it was suppose to be some journey about trying to find his sister and he found her almost instantly. That's it the end theres no reason to continue reading

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully Ransurotto(Lancelot)'s chronic stabbing disorder found a deserving target this time

Dex-chan lover
Finding the sister this early on is rather disappointing. Originally that was the MCs only reason for even bothering to live this second life. I definitely think he’s growing and going to move past that, but its rather early to show case that (especially when it largely hasn’t happened). Right now at least, there’s no reason for him to realize just how important his life is to his new relationships and there aren’t that many of them. I mean he knows she’s alive and well, I find it hard to justify him not trying to commit suicide or just be done. That’s like finding the one piece 10 chapters in. The author could literally end the plot the next chapter; “okay. That’s it folks. Go home”. It feels like the plot’s gonna feel forced for a while.

Also so does he actually become the nation’s hero? Was that one scene at the start the future set in stone? Because that’d 1) be very disappointing (he’d just be the nation’s dog and like the other heroes; that’s rather boring in comparison to him doing his own thing and having freedom) 2) that’d be largely out of character. Until not too long ago he only cared about his sister and only recently has he tried saving the people in front of him (which nearly ended in him killing them), but I don’t see him having moved to saving the broad “everyone” and again he’s found his sister in a better state than when he last saw her. I don’t get his motivation for anything right now. 3) This is out of line with the plot progression and warnings. He JUST told someone that it’s dangerous if he uses too much Black powers and that shiro won’t always be there to stop him from turning on his allies. If anything he should be avoiding using his powers as much as possible; not getting in a situation where he’ll be forced to use them. He should be thinking that he’ll only cause more problems that way. Plus he was greatly warned against it by the white hero who didn’t seem to be in a good mental state after being forced to be a Hero.

And then that “asshole hero” is so many kinds of generic cliche I just don’t even care anymore. Feels like he’s only there to piss the mc off and force some action. Really, I just don’t know where this plot is going to have gotten rid of the main (and not too long ago only) motivation of the MC THIS fast. I can barely find justification why he would continue his day to day with his new friends much less why he would become the nation’s military dog hero. Let’s just do a quick recap: legit wanted to kill himself before learning his sister might be there because he had accomplished his revenge goals; recently tried to save people only to nearly lose his mind and kill all of them because he used his power too much; found his sister alive and well and with no trauma. Why would he bother doing anything now? It wouldn’t be a stretch for him to think that it would be safest for him to stop using his power entirely after the episode a couple of chapters ago and then he can’t survive without using it so it wouldn’t be a stretch for him to die peacefully knowing he could become a monster if he keeps using his power and his sister is well. I’m going to need a lot more to convince me otherwise than a really weak argument made by glasses girl #1 (or #2 idc)

Why? Author, why? Why this fast? Just like fakeirish said... Author just gave up halfway... Dissapointing... But lets hope its not going to be trashy...

Dex-chan lover
While I do appreciate the TL but would you try romanizing the katakana names to... something readable in english?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. He probably should have broken the locks in private cause i know it’s going to end be a plot point where the locks on her memory break during a fight or some shit. Too easy a plot point not to be used :|

Everyone gotta hold up and just be patient. Maybe the reason why the author had Kuro find his sister so early on, was that he wanted to focus on the mental aspect of their journey afterwards.

Power Uploader
Glad he found her and that her memory wasn't erased but blocked so that she could move on. Hopefully time heals her wounds and her brother's presence helps her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread