Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 21 - Battles of the Heroes concluded

Dex-chan lover
Can't feel bad for her after she refused the MC's offer to kill him as if it wasn't obvious that cunt would keep hurting people.

Dex-chan lover
You see there's a fine line between kindness and naivety. You reap what you sowed I guess

Dex-chan lover
This is so wholesome, it warms my blackened, cold, sinful heart.

Dex-chan lover
That's the kind of villain I find the most stupid.
He goes out of his way to purposefully upset the MC even knowing that he's strong. (Though maybe not how strong exactly.)
Bonus point if he later wonders why the MC is after him. (I saw that quite a few times in fiction.)

Seriously, I don't even see a motivation for him aside from "he's eviiiil".
We know he is already, but I still see no reason for his going out of his way just to show how evil he is.

Dex-chan lover
I have a question: Do the authors of such stories just throw random syllables together to form names, or how else does one get this abomination of a name?
8TGGu12.png

Dex-chan lover
> And the real loser in this mock up fight were the forest and beautiful rock cliff over there to oversee the forest.
Damn you two, i will sue you...

> And that loser hero who wants to redeem himself in his folly, is the real deal of an ugly bastard...
Please, final cut those face of his....

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread