Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Hero, Clash

Dex-chan lover
> Twin taik - Checked
> Looks likes a Loli - Checked
> Semi Gothic attire - Checked

Then its will become a chaos once an OP loli joins the mayhem

I certainly don't like busy bodies too but won't get them killed. Considering how her mother was behaving, she might have been a fool to be going so far the douche hero and I should say it was partly her fault too (getting killed). Didn't she have a sense of her own security and care for her daughter and especially since they both died in their world so, now they should be more close and be more worried for their own security. Well, I'm saying this based on what was told just now. and yeah, Don't debate with me whether killing her was right or wrong, but taking into a/c his personality, it was a likely outcome.

I'm not supporting the douche hero, but don't blame him entirely.

Dex-chan lover
@R4nd0mus3r Oh, I think at least one of them will actually be raped or molested in some way. The most likely one would be Shiro, since she's the closest to Kuro, and the one that's probably going to end up as his lover in the future. But the sister is also really likely to be raped; it would be a useful way for her to regain her memories, while also really traumatizing Kuro for not being able to save his sister again.

Japan seems to love NTR almost as much as they love isekai. I can understand loving isekai because of wish fulfillment to escape their shitty slave lives, but I have absolutely no idea why NTR is as popular as it is in the first place. Is it some kinds of Japanese obsession to fantasize being cucked all the time? More than half the hentai I see on sites have some form of NTR in it.

Fed-Kun's army
If his opponent had hit, it would've killed Mc without a doubt. Then, when he has a chance, he slices his arm, instead of cutting his head off.. And after all that, this imbecile even tells him to go to a healer (for his cut arm)... This is so idiotic, and so conflicting.

The guy just already admitted murdering innocent helper/single mom in front of everyone there.
The guy is the lowest trash there is, and anybody who affiliates with him is trash as well.. By that logic he should have no people (with working morals) as a friend at that party. It would/should be no problem to anyone for protagonist to end his life right there..
Clearly he's a psycho who enjoys murdering people. The universe is in debt to a person who has the balls and the means to kill such a monster. (I mean that in this manga and in real life as well)

This is so stupid.

Me after finishing the 1st major battle: expecting a journey story in search of dear sister, meeting new companions and figuring out ways to help them while also coping with corruption similar to the legend of the black hero but instead of being corrupted, mc remembers the trust he made with other people and becomes the good black hero
Me after reading this and last chapter: *cries in the corner because yet again another good story concept gone done the drain because generic isekai things*
Watch, dear sister is gonna get kidnapped, almost get raped again and can't escape from some HeRo SeAlInG pOwErS and most likely by one of the guys who raped her originally cause he got incarnated, but wait dear brother is HERE this time wow clap clap good story bro.

what? that fight itself is so stupid (I can understand mc's feeling) but that is a useless fight

Following the trend I set for myself. I'll give the new asshole, I mean, character. An intelligible name.
His name is Strike Stranz Kilpharomides

Users who are viewing this thread