Fukushuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - The * Victim

Group Leader
Well that was a bit of a shit twist but the manga on the whole wasn't the worst

That was an awful ending and really didn't explain anything. They forgot about Shouta and the glasses girl.

It's like a summary of miscommunication.

Why didn't Miho tell Ayana these things? Miho not telling Ayana and spending less time with her didn't help Ayana's mental state and caused a trust issue. So much for being a caring friend. Good riddance.

With all these characters dying left and right, you couldn't even kill the one who might be the perpetrator in all this bullying mess. Ren is violent, yet he holds back here, knowing he got used and caused problems?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
They forgot about Shouta and the glasses girl.
Nope. Please pay more attention and notice the following:

① the glasses girl is decapitated, her head (along with the glasses) can be seen on the 122nd page,

② Shouta's gone permanently into madness, mentioned on the bottom of the 182nd page.

Nope. Please pay more attention and notice the following:

① the glasses girl is decapitated, her head (along with the glasses) can be seen on the 122nd page,

② Shouta's gone permanently into madness, mentioned on the bottom of the 182nd page.
Oh yeah, you're right. I mistook the decapitated head as the other girl.

Also, I didn't notice about that Shouta part in that page. I assumed all of them were dead. A mistake on my part.

Thanks for clarifying now that I've re-read it. I don't know why how I could miss those.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread