Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

I killed 2 hours with this. I mean if you need to kill time its here. I laughed at how shit some of the story was but was mostly disgusted at the actions of certain characters who wanted to be redeemed because they had "good" intentions.

The author should've stuck with the theme of revenge and made her kill everyone to only make her realise that it was all for nothing and she didn't achieve anything.

That would've made sense thematically but no, this is all about forgiveness and believing in each other.

This story had promise but went down hill pretty fast.

i dont give a fuck this was a 10/10. I really liked this, nothing has ever giving me that thrill like this since happy sugar (amazing btw). ive been waiting for this. not too long, not too short, interesting af, unpredictable plot twist and psychological aspect was greatly pulled off. also i think the characters were done well, but ya wtf Ren. Ren is just wack and it would be easy to explain with like, obsession or something. but are some of these people smooth brains!? some plot holes people are mentioning are not plot holes and are filled in later!! its ment to be left in the air. My only problem is not explaining Ren's actions and Miho's too, why did they grow apart and why did she do nothing about it yet knowing everything? my only guess is that Miho mentions trying to comfort Ayana (or something close) but was gone because her health wich lead to a misunderstanding, but even then im still lost. did Hino think Ayana betrayed her or was she just playing the 5D chess long game with the end goal of helping her... no but they why dident she stop and leave Ren..... other then that i stand by this.... maybe its a 8/10 instead

*they should have had Miho explain her reasoning and actions, same with Ren. Also there was no need for that one dude to fallow her cuz she was decently going to kill her parents and that should have happened, fuck them! im slowly realizing its faults, the author should have hinted more, and actually give some answers and patch up a few narratives

The ending was amazing but damn I really thought Ayama and Miho were sisters because of the mother but instead it was his brother holy fuck this is good

This story had a very strong start witha solid revenge plot, and then became hot garbage when it tried to redeem Ren the rapist. There were so many plotholes that it was hard to follow at times. Its super annoying that Ayana started as a super intelligent killer to a girl who was in the dark on everything. And how did the poor guy survive that long in the basement area? He could have resorted to eating human flesh but I dont think he could have quenched his thirst off blood. And where did he find the strength to walk around the school cutting heads off?? 5/10 just for the strong start.

Fed-Kun's army
There’s a bunch of plot holes but it’s still pretty readable so it’s a 10/10 if you want to kill some time lol

Alright this was good but also so bad, why did Ren literally torture ayana, like dude you went from loving her to having another dude rape her infront of you, then the author was like, let’s do a 180 and try to make the reader sympathize with this bastard, like the dude was probably the worst out of all. Also why did Miho abandon Ayana, it made absolutely no sense, Ayana was Miho’s pillar of light then you made her life living hell, all of the characters motives except Ayana were not explained for some reason, last thing in this rant is why did the girl who was a tool for Ayana lose it, this made absolutely no sense, this isn’t Shigarashi When they cry, she just broke for no reason. All in all it was fun, it started as a good story with a ton of potential for a revenge manga, then it just turned into one of those trash slaughter mangas that you read just for the gore and not substance

Dex-chan lover
Revenge manga were so unusual when this came out, after countless manga about girls even ending in love with their rapists, and "we must forgive" shonenshit morality, this came out as a breath of fresh air.

Double-page supporter
Ending was shit, i couldn’t care less about yuuya, i just wanna know if ayana will ever wake up or just remain like that(unconsciou) forever well in short die. Well ren asked is if she would wake up but the answer was No, but still i wanna know lol. It ended boring all this n that revealing the mastermind, could’ve ended it better if the edge lord antag dies but oh well “He’s the Oh so know it all”

I only saw one genuine victim here, and that is ayana. The other are all irredeemable trash that don't deserve forgiveness or some sad shit backstory.

Dex-chan lover
One person was the true villain behind it all,simply due to boredom.

The villain set it all up so that every piece fit into place,with the two most vicious as the central points,bound for chaos.

One had figured it all out,but couldn't stop it all in time,and passed on on,was it in vain?...

Everyone else was merely canon fodder on various levels,with only the most powerful fodder knowing the truth at the end.

I wonder if someone has a proper score listing of the students,since not all of the revenges were death based,and maybe some plot points that have yet to be resolved.

Reading this manga is like having great sex, but getting tired in the middle of the action and not cumming at the end.
There was enough discussion about flaws and merits of the mange In this thread. I just want to share a couple of thoughts.

I like how the author presents the idea of the spiral of violence.
It irritates me how little Ayana emphasizes that she was raped multiple times. I wanted to see how villains try to excuse themselves and the reaction of their friends.

Users who are viewing this thread