Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

I forgot that he can see the past... I approve of his actions then.

Also, page 26. "What is up guys, it's Sykkuno here."

I feel like he is slowly turning evil like the princess I know it's for revenge and that they are getting what they deserve but his expressions are getting really close to how the princess is.

MC is hot in the nurse outfit. Pity really. I also hope he isn't going to off an innocent cuz I'm rooting for his revenge and once its done, hopefully he isn't too consumed by the dark magic.

Dex-chan lover
Hero is sporting such a cute innocent face while subjecting the Doctor to incredible suffering. Why the heck am I having fun with this lmao

Dex-chan lover
why would the villagers need to be punished? they weren't part of any experiment and didn't do anything bad. a bunch of mutated monsters run up to the gate and starts hitting it demanding for them to open and give them water, what kind of sane person would open the gate for that?
Nah they def did, MC clearly stated that they had a chance to survive and turn back to normal with just a drink of water within 15 mins of taking the drug

Said village literally denied them that, so yes they 100% allowed them to die when they could've easily saved them with water

Dex-chan lover
Lol that page where he shoves the bottle in her mouth… could be from a hentai with a little censoring

Users who are viewing this thread